SegaCD-V2 Main Menu Piano SegaCD-V2 Main Menu Piano

I swear I thought this was V1. I remember that other song for the flip-top drive Sega CD Model 2. But man do I remember my first Sega CD, the drive tray slid out, and it always booted my games, even the ones that were scratched up. Model 2 though didn't work quite as well. I wish my brother would never have sold off my V1. Anyway, great job on the track.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah! The tray-loading Sega CD was the Model-1. :) In fact, I am working on a piano/electronic remake of that main menu theme, too! As well as the Mega CD main menu theme.

I'm very glad that you liked this song as well and thank you for another excellent review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. ^_^

Sonic 2- 2P VS- Casino... Sonic 2- 2P VS- Casino...

I really enjoyed this a lot, all I've got to say.

DrMackFoxx responds:

'Nuff said, eh? :) Thank you for another good review! ^_^ Glad you liked this tune.

Sonic & Knuckles-Final... Sonic & Knuckles-Final...

Great job on this one. I know it's a hard song to mix properly, but you got pretty damn close, and that is something.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Thank you! Always great that enjoy these songs. :) Thanks, yet again, for another great review!

Sonic 3- Data Select Piano Sonic 3- Data Select Piano

I agree with Benno441

All that is missing is the greatly edited and remade master remix of Sonic 3. Or Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Indeed. Maybe someday that will come to pass. Who knows. :shrug:

Thank you so much for leaving yet again another great review and I'm glad you are continuing to enjoy John Weeks' and my Sonic music remakes. More tracks are on the way. :)

Sonic-Metropolis Zone Piano Sonic-Metropolis Zone Piano

Great Job.

Sounds to me like you did a pretty good job of avoiding pitch bending. Then again, my musical ear has been a bit off as of late, but damn it, this is a good rendition. Awesome job Mack. The collabs between you and John Weeks are pretty damn amazing.

DrMackFoxx responds:

First off, thank you very much for taking the time to check out this track and for leaving yet another review on one of my and Johns' tracks. It is greatly appreciated. ^_^

Yeah, avoiding pitch bending was a great challenge for this track. If that wasn't bad enough, losing a nearly-complete version of this song several months ago because of a faulty hard drive certainly did nothing more than set this project back quite a bit.

Glad to know the effort was worth it. :) Great to hear that you enjoyed this tune and thanks again for the review!

Tenguman's theme Tenguman's theme

Great Remix.

Now if only you could so a remix of Tenguman's Theme in Megaman 8. The Sega Saturn version, because the one that was on Playstation had a horrible track, couldn't stand it. But you did an awesome job really capturing the feel of the song. And you improved it, well at least as far as I'm concerned you improved it.

Sonic- LavaReefZoneA2 Piano Sonic- LavaReefZoneA2 Piano

Sega should hire you...

That is all I'm saying. The song seeds my ears and attention.

DrMackFoxx responds:

It would certainly make my day if both John Weeks and I were hired to do work on music for a Sonic game. I'm very happy that you loved this song as well. :) Thank you so much for the review!

Sonic- LavaReefZoneA1 Piano Sonic- LavaReefZoneA1 Piano

Improving a classic

I'm not sure how you two did it, but man did you ever make the sound better than the original. This is actually my favorite song and level of S&K. Awesome job.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah! I was not aware this was your favorite track from Sonic & Knuckles. Then I'm definitely glad John Weeks and I got it done so well. :) Great to hear that you loved this song and, as always, thank you very much for the great review!

Sonic-SandopolisZoneA2 Piano Sonic-SandopolisZoneA2 Piano

This sets the spooky tone better than the original

I think it's because of the way the piano sounds, but this would work way better for the "spooky" factor of that stage.

DrMackFoxx responds:

I have to agree. I tried to go for the same sort of feel for my cover of Mystic Cave Zone, too. Yet again, I thank you for taking the time to leave another review. ^_^

Sonic-SandopolisZoneA1 Piano Sonic-SandopolisZoneA1 Piano

Loved making Tails get lost in this level.

See, playing S3&K you could easily and constantly, lose Tails on this Act and the one after it. I can remember constantly hearing him die.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Tails always did seem to have a knack for getting into trouble, didn't he? :laughs:

Thanks again for an excellent review! They are always appreciated. :)